Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: First impressions on the Slow 'N Sear Low Profile for the Summit Charcoal Grill  (Read 4775 times)

Craig

• WKC Mod
Thanks for the pics Matt! Ok so I have this all straight, the original SnS, the SnS+ and the Summit low profile SnS all fit the old school 26ers but the SnS XL only fits the 2008-present 26ers? Yes?

HOLY GRAIL: 1960s Glen Blue aka The Imperial
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 04:58:08 PM by Craig »

Troy

• Statesman
Has someone confirmed the SNS+? If not, I will when mine arrives...

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
I thought the SNS XL fits all 26ers but won’t fit 22’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

Craig

• WKC Mod

Has someone confirmed the SNS+? If not, I will when mine arrives...

From the ABC BBQ FAQ page...

Dimensions of the original and the SnS +

HOLY GRAIL: 1960s Glen Blue aka The Imperial

[attachment deleted by admin]

Fazz

• Smokey Joe
Thanks. Great review!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Harleysmoker

• WKC Brave
Great,,,, saving up $1200 for the Charcoal Summit and now I see I need to save up $150 more for a Slow and Sear to make it work right! I would have thought Weber would have included that for the price!

RVAJoe

• Smokey Joe
It looks like they have discontinued this and are pushing their Kamado on the page for this?!?

Liebenator

• Smokey Joe
Yep - was about to pull the trigger on it for my aristocrat, but she’s gone.  I don’t doubt that it was discontinued in a effort to push people from the summit to their Kamado. Maybe they’ll bring it back ina year or so when it all plays out. 

CurtP

• WKC Brave
For once I lucked out - I just got one last month and used it for the first time last weekend.  Anyone know if they were being made in China like their other products?  The old style Drip N Griddle pan with the handles welded on the inside are made in USA, but the deluxe isn't.  Looks like they're running the old style on sale to get rid of the inventory.