Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Kettlekommander.com (Grillvana) still on business?  (Read 1074 times)

Arkham

• Happy Cooker
Kettlekommander.com (Grillvana) still on business?
« on: June 14, 2018, 01:56:16 PM »
Has anyone ordered anything from Kettle Kommander recently? I ordered the Upper Deck rack a few weeks ago and haven't heard a peep of them since my conformation email. Their support hasn't replied to any of my messages so I wonder they're defunct.

Just wondering what your experiences are with this company.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Kettlekommander.com (Grillvana) still on business?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 07:30:53 PM »
Not recently, but I bought the Upper Deck rack for the 18.5 late last year. I don't see any activity on their FB page since last year.

There are a few recent customer reviews, Q&A on Amazon. If nothing else you might see if you can leave a "review" or post a question there, warning others etc.

Or it could be a mixup related to the name change. But you should still be able to reach them.

See if you can get your bank to reverse the purchase. THAT usually gets a company's attention.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

db130

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 07:55:17 PM »
I ordered a grate from them on the 5th - they haven't sent me the grate yet and the order is in the "in processing" state - I just checked my payment method and the payment hasn't been accepted yet either....  I'm going to cancel the payment and order elsewhere.
Copper Premium, 2009 22", 2008 18", 1999 Black SSP

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Arkham

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 12:59:17 PM »
Thanks to everyone who's replied. I realized that I made the order as a one-off without setting up an account so I can't see the status in order to cancel it. I checked my card and no charges were made and then ordered the Edgemaster from Amazon. (Thanks, addicted-to-smoke!)