Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: new covers  (Read 923 times)

rober

• Smokey Joe
new covers
« on: November 17, 2017, 04:45:56 AM »
I have an older cover for my performer that's on it's last leg. it's a fairly heavy material vinyl or vinyl like material. I checked out a new cover & it's a super light weight material. it feels just like a generic cover that I bought at lower for $12.00 ( now $14.00 ) that I put on my good one open range smoker. the generic cover(s) lasted a year. BUT-it has a 3 year warranty so i'm on my 3rd cover for the same money. this cover has Velcro cinch straps at the corners & is a good fit on the performer. it actually fits a little better as I have a Cajun bandit smoker sitting on top of the kettle. I think i'm going to go this route instead of paying $40.00 more for near the same cover with a weber logo.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: new covers
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 06:33:44 AM »
There was a recommendation here the other day, regarding the SSP. You might see if they make one for whatever model you have? http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/member-sales-trades/wtb-ssp-cover-34109/msg341084/#new
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Dsorgnzd

• WKC Brave
Re: new covers
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 05:57:24 AM »
I have Classic Accessories covers on a kettle and a WSM, and I've been impressed with the quality. They make covers for the Performer in a couple of colors. The taupe (dark gray?) one is $29.40 from Amazon.