Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber work table.  (Read 3111 times)

MDurso

• WKC Brave
Re: Weber work table.
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 11:23:58 AM »

More pictures to follow.

Ah.. the AH address.  It's now an empty lot. 
Inventor of things: labelers, automation, currency and counterfeit, cooking, gaming, tech industry, and medical.

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2017, 12:37:07 PM »

I found what I believe to be a little more period correct table. As an added bonus I found a shish kabob ring complete with skewers in the box to go with it.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 12:44:52 PM by Kneab »
ISO Brown Go Anywhere

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 12:57:50 PM »
Good Lord!  That is sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 12:58:59 PM »
I'd love to play with one of those old kebab setups. I never really like setting kebabs directly on a grate and then dealing with sticking, or rubbing, or the newer style kebab frames.

It just seems like the old setup is simpler, holds more food, and allows you to keep the freakin' LID on. Like having 6 little rotisseries. I can see employing cheap labor (my kids) to sit there and keep them turned. :)
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 01:33:43 PM »
Lol. Hey kids keep turning that meat and get me another beer. Like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 02:13:45 PM »
Lol. Hey kids keep turning that meat and get me another beer. Like it.

This summer I picked up a cheap ice cream maker from the thrift store. It broke after about 5 minutes. The motor still turned the but gear inside is busted.

I made them remove the motor and turn the thing by hand to finish it up. I did however provide them a ratchet to do so.  ;D

Why else have kids but for the free labor and ability to warp their minds?
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

cumminfourya

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 02:43:35 PM »
Damn, that looks cool all pared together like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkolantern

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2017, 04:24:41 PM »
Good Lord that's a beautiful grill.  Doesn't need any of that bling.  I wanna see a shot of it cooking all those cuts