Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: AD code 26r level at last  (Read 4511 times)

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: AD code 26r level at last
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2017, 06:54:19 PM »
Ranch it!

Can't afford to do that, although that frame setup would complement my SSP well. But I have too many other accessories and toys I want.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2017, 10:21:57 AM »
Update. They found my claim (even before I claimed that they don't have my claim)😂😂😂😂 They asked for the length of the legs. Let's see what will finally happen.

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2017, 08:30:33 AM »
Update #2. After 2 weeks of silence today I received a call from Weber's CS. The guy said that it's difficult to replace the legs after 8 years as they have 2 years warranty. So I said that it might be also an issue with the kettle which has 10 years warranty. After a little quarrel about the definition of limited warranty he agreed to send me both, new legs and a new kettle😀 Now I'm happy (or better to say I will be as soon as I will receive the parts)😀

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2017, 09:17:38 AM »
Update #3 thnx to the thread and the hint from @HoosierKettle today I received new replacement kettle with a new set of legs😀

qrczak1

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2017, 01:54:40 AM »
Update #4 now it's straight 😀