Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Flame boss  (Read 4957 times)

kettlecook

• WKC Brave
Re: Flame boss
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 01:12:28 PM »

The Ultimate Flame Boss!!!

I could get on board with that [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

All you need is a whole bag of leg quarters and a medium Vortex in a 22". No pics but trust me when I say it's best to shut the bottom vent and be careful when checking the chicken with all that grease running around in the kettle around what amounts to a charcoal chimney!

Speedster

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2017, 01:18:44 PM »
WAck

Webers rule

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2017, 01:22:59 PM »
No intention to hurt anyone, butt if you learn your kettle, you don't need that contraption. Save the money for food and charcoal. Just sayin'...
+2. I will say I was extremely impressed by that TTT that you sent me @hoosierkettle. That thing will dial in a temp and hold it for hours. Cool, if you run into town for a bit. I didn't check the price of this flame thing though. How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2017, 06:54:51 PM »

No intention to hurt anyone, butt if you learn your kettle, you don't need that contraption. Save the money for food and charcoal. Just sayin'...
+2. I will say I was extremely impressed by that TTT that you sent me @hoosierkettle. That thing will dial in a temp and hold it for hours. Cool, if you run into town for a bit. I didn't check the price of this flame thing though. How much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$325-$350 is what I saw when I looked it up. At that point wouldn't it make more sense to get a pellet smoker??  I haven't used one but people seem to like them.  I liked the ttt because it's mechanical and not a digital device. Mechanical is always more fool proof imo.