Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Tomorrow pick up  (Read 1540 times)

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Tomorrow pick up
« on: April 18, 2017, 05:05:34 PM »

I'm picking up both tomorrow. Is the table anything special?  It will go with the rest of my wrought iron furniture.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Tomorrow pick up
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2017, 05:38:11 PM »
Don't know about the table but congrats! While you're at it you should go grab this.

https://offerup.com/item/detail/260723266?utm_source=more&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=viewershare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Tomorrow pick up
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2017, 06:01:22 PM »
I can't. I'm already in a state of guilt and worry about acquiring another kettle and making room on the grill patio.  Hell the otg I brought home is still in the garage

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 09:07:40 AM »
@Hoosierkettle
Get it?

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2017, 09:19:10 AM »
I'm sorry to say I backed out. I would love to have it but I'm running out of room.   I need to make improvements to the patio areas and find or make storage for my growing accessories.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2017, 09:21:17 AM »
Damn you...

Just kiddin'. I know exactly what you mean.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2017, 03:08:39 PM »
I'm trying to figure out what my end game is. I have some nice cookers and one mbh. On one hand, I want to buy every mbh that comes up and make one the every day cooker. On the other hand, that would make most of the other kettles unused. So I need to sort out the future strategy.

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2017, 03:55:31 PM »
I hear ya too!
It's really hard not to bring home anything that shows up on Craigslist. I think, well it's worth it for parts alone...
I search everyday, all day, for kettles, but only bring home things that are extra special to me. (every kettle is special [emoji3]).
It'd have to be a color I don't have or "free" at this point, and even then I'll pass on stuff if the price isn't right.
That being said if the right kettle shows up, I'm on it...the wife will understand.
What qualifies as special at this point: any custom, glen blue, ranger, any '78, ones that come with vintage accessories, any yellow or lime (but I'd pass those along to other members, just too rare to pass up), sequoias, a Wood Dale, red 26er, ranch...
Aw hell, I love 'em all, Webers for life!!!

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 04:36:12 PM »
Yes sir, I understand.
The end is no where in sight. I have been passing on kettles this year because my space is getting limited,  money isn't there for everything I see, so I'm saving my "grill fund" for a grail.
Talking about kettles not being used; just have to rotate. I still have two that I haven't cooked on yet since getting them, but I'm saving that for special cooks. Father's Day, Mother's Day and so on. The other kettles, I just rotate cooks so they are used. Only shitty part is always cleaning up, but that's the deal, right.
Go get that faded black, Hoosier. You're a grillfella. You'll love it, bro.

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 06:32:27 AM »
I'm trying to figure out what my end game is... I need to sort out the future strategy.

Good luck... every time I think "ok, I'm good"... something else pops up.  :o 8)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 06:43:47 AM by Bob BQ »
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"