Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber work table  (Read 448 times)

teejhanson

• WKC Brave
Weber work table
« on: April 13, 2023, 09:21:31 AM »
Does anyone have the dimensions for the legs that come with this table? I believe they are 1” diameter and the material is aluminum. Is this correct? What is the length? I have the table and the hardware but it did not come with the legs. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

SixZeroFour

Re: Weber work table
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 10:58:59 AM »
I will double check if I have the lengths written down at home somewhere, but in the meantime since the legs come right up through the table you could measure approx height of the cooking grate on the kettle you want to use it on, then add a few inches. I actually made up a longer set awhile back to give a bit more flexibility on table height.

I believe I used a chrome shower curtain rod last time and just cut it down
W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

Blacky924

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2023, 12:09:31 PM »
Yes 1” aluminium tube from hardware store will match original perfectly length of each leg is 820mm… convert that to inches and your set to go [emoji106]

cdp8

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2023, 02:45:18 PM »
Length will depend on the kettle. The legs that came with my thermoplastic table are adjustable for 18, 22, and MT. What kettle will you be attaching your table to?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2023, 02:48:50 PM by cdp8 »

teejhanson

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2023, 05:55:41 AM »
Perfect! Thanks everyone. I got it all sorted out. I’ll post some pictures once I get the table standing. Thanks again everyone!