Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History  (Read 818 times)

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
We’re visiting DC for a couple days and I came across this. Doesn’t even have a handle on top!?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Weber at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 05:09:38 PM »
I reached out to them last year and offered to send a handle, but never received a response.

Transit98

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 05:18:24 PM »

I reached out to them last year and offered to send a handle, but never received a response.
Im sure it got lost and the person you received it had no idea if the value it would bring to the display in terms of completeness.

I would reach back out or message a display person from the museum on LinkedIn. They would better understand the gesture and how it would make the display better.

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2018, 05:49:28 PM »

Im sure it got lost and the person you received it had no idea if the value it would bring to the display in terms of completeness.

I would reach back out or message a display person from the museum on LinkedIn. They would better understand the gesture and how it would make the display better.

Good point. I'll give it another try!

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 02:20:11 AM »
We as club should send them custom WKC handles from Jeff for that grill !