Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Question...  (Read 3988 times)

fat side down

• Smokey Joe
Re: Question...
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 08:04:55 PM »
Well, I guess if we build it, they will come!  I'm surprised that Weber doesn't have something like that which they publish...  After finding this place, I at least now know that I'm not the only one obsessed with those beautiful porcelain coated kettles.
I will have to check all of mine and see what I've got that I can contribute to the list.

Tim in PA

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2013, 04:53:33 AM »
I just entered my kettles. I'm guessing we should leave our gassers off?
-2012 Black Performer-2006 Green OTG-2009 Q Gasser-

HankB

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2013, 07:25:54 AM »
I have gassers in there I think. Many of us have them and while the focus here is kettles, there is interest in other grills. I would draw the line at non-Weber grills. (*cough* Lodge Sportsman *cough* I guess I should delete that.)
kettles, smokers...

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 07:51:26 AM »
I have gassers in there I think. Many of us have them and while the focus here is kettles, there is interest in other grills. I would draw the line at non-Weber grills. (*cough* Lodge Sportsman *cough* I guess I should delete that.)

Which also begs the question.....what about Happy Cookers & Portable Kitchens & Cook'n' Kettles ?
& all that weird stuff Reilly has ?

Personally, I'm scared to fill in the blanks for fear of accidental deletetions that "those guys" were talking about ............ :o

I guess this could just be to determine age / style / color of kettles & maybe do another one for "everything else related" ?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 07:53:00 AM by 1buckie »
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"