Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Performer Hub Cap  (Read 1268 times)

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
Weber Performer Hub Cap
« on: August 25, 2017, 02:12:57 AM »
My new, pristine, blue Weber Performer was attacked... My grandson hit the wheel with a weed whacker and sliced the hubcap. I need to replace it. Anyone have a spare? I looked on Weber's site and found nothing. TIA.
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Weber Performer Hub Cap
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 02:40:18 AM »
@hawgheaven are you talking about the newer large gray cap? is it a 8 inch wheel? I have several spares if so let me know
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Neil_VT00

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 03:05:50 AM »
If your just talking about the little plastic push nut that holds the wheel to the axle PM me. I have a bunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Wanted: Burgundy 18"

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 04:26:27 AM »
@hawgheaven are you talking about the newer large gray cap? is it a 8 inch wheel? I have several spares if so let me know

Yes, the newer large gray cap. Not sure of the wheel size, I think it is 8 inch... what ever comes with the Performer. I'll check when I get home. Thanks!
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

fljoemon

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 04:35:36 AM »
@hawgheaven .. if someone on the forum doesn't have a spare one to offer, you can buy one here: https://www.grillparts.com/weber/weber-charcoal-grill-parts.asp?product_id=65144.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 05:56:29 AM »
@hawgheaven

Why not insist he buy you a new one so in the future he will be a little more careful (e.g., move the grill)? Most lessons seem to stick when you get hit in the wallet. ;)

You can order them directly from Weber. Register your Weber and you'll be good to go in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 10:23:01 AM »

I just checked, it is indeed the 8 inch wheel. Let me know what you need for it... I'll PM you my address. Thanks a bunch!  :)