Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Double Decker Kettle Storage  (Read 4422 times)

MaxBobcat

• WKC Ranger
Re: Double Decker Kettle Storage
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2016, 09:14:43 AM »
@1ROW Sure, post the specs, those look nice.  I like that little lip you added.  I'm sure it could help one from accidentally tumbling off. 

MaxBobcat

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2016, 08:54:42 PM »
Thank you to everyone that gave me ideas for the build.   

Ended up going with some wide span shelving from a local industrial supplier.  Looking at the price of lumber, this was comparable and is portable and adjustable down the road.  I am happy with the way it turned out.

1ROW

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2016, 11:02:40 PM »
Crap, crap, crap,  I completely forgot to get you the specs you asked for, sorry @MaxBobcat. Your solution looks really nice, well done! I especially like the storage above, might have to copy that. Your collection, impressive, especially that Glen Blue!

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2016, 12:11:00 AM »
@1ROW Nice. I can imagine sitting on the couch, beer in hand, gazing at the beauty...

Yep, and then looking at the round table having your buddies over for card night while admiring the surroundings.  Who needs vistas of the ocean or mountain ranges when you've got that right in your own garage!
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM