Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Go Anywhere Stacker  (Read 8957 times)

drade

• Happy Cooker
Weber Go Anywhere Stacker
« on: April 16, 2016, 11:47:11 PM »
Hello everyone!

Has anyone bought and used an affordable weber go anywhere stacker?

I found this one: https://m.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/weber-go-anywhere-rotihalter-stack-/448730251-87-1540 but I would prefer one which is taller and also lets the grates sit lower so that a whole chicken will easily fit with the lid on.

This site has amazing stuff but at 140€ plus shipping it is way above budget: http://www.webbq.it/shop/stackers/9-wsa-r.html

Any other suggestions aside from building one yourself?

havachat

• Smokey Joe
Re: Weber Go Anywhere Stacker
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 01:55:39 AM »
Check out the thread where I asked a similar question called Weber Modifications

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcnaz

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 10:45:31 AM »
One of our international members @Prof. has designed and used some wonderful accessories for the WGA, including a stacker. Check out his threads, but be careful, you can gain 20lbs. just looking at his cooks!
http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/weber-kettles-accessories/weber-smoke-anywhere/msg87146/#msg87146
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 01:28:44 PM »
I can't look at Prof's threads anymore and it's not because of the weight gain. His alone make me want to buy a Go Anywhere, but when I know I can't get his wonderful accessories I have to forget about it!
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Prof.

• WKC Ranger
    • WeBBQ
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2016, 03:23:50 AM »
Hi all...thanks for the TAG!
I'm WeBBQ...if you need somethings tell me! Check in FB WeBBQ and Andrea Bergamante...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:44:11 AM by Prof. »
BBQ are never enough

Prof.

• WKC Ranger
    • WeBBQ
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2016, 03:39:54 AM »

« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 03:52:23 AM by Prof. »
BBQ are never enough

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2016, 03:48:02 AM »
Yeah there we go.

Just "liked" the store on FB. I didn't realize you sold some of the things we've seen here. Any U.S. distribution plans in the future?
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Prof.

• WKC Ranger
    • WeBBQ
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2016, 03:59:08 AM »
Thank you very much...
in the future we could distribute Stacker in the US but it is very difficult. if you want we can arrange comulative shipments to reduce costs
BBQ are never enough

drade

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2016, 01:43:48 AM »
As I said, amazing stuff but kinda pricey, they do look top quality though.

Just to make sure because I do not speak Italian, how much does the stacker setup in the last picture cost (the one with a door, thermometer and 2-3 grates)?

drade

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2016, 06:47:00 AM »
Good news for anyone interested in a stacker for the Weber Go Anywhere! After a lot of thought I finally ordered the most complete setup from www.webbq.it: tall stacker, door, 3 grates and vent controllers.

I will be posting pictures, a video and a review as soon as it is delivered and I have a chance to use it.

drade

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2016, 10:57:45 AM »
My order:

drade

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 08:32:16 AM »
It just arrived! Looks fantastic!

I'm in the burn in process. Here are a couple of quick pics:

More to come...