Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Damn I love my girlfriend  (Read 3280 times)

cumminfourya

• WKC Ranger
Re: Damn I love my girlfriend
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2016, 04:02:56 PM »
Well I got a few more pics when I got home but not many. Got in trouble for looking at the grill before I whet in and said hi [emoji50]. It needs a cleaning but not to much. More so inside from grease more than anything. Grates are in good shape, only a couple dents and chips on and around lid. Guy said he only used it twice for big cooks and sat the rest of the time. I thought from pics the heat shield ( taco handle ) around lid handle was homemade but looks to be original. Here are the pics, will definitely post more when it's all cleaned up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mike.stavlund

• WKC Performer
    • MikeStavlund.com
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2016, 04:53:51 PM »
Fantastic.  What a price!!
One of the charcoal people.

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2016, 05:38:21 PM »
I suppose I could live with those dings for $50;)
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2016, 10:25:16 PM »
@cumminfourya congratulations man! I'm glad you got it! I didn't get a chance to take off work to go after it. I figured that one wouldn't last long. That's super awesome that your girlfriend picked it up for you! $50 for a 26 is a STEAL!! That DZ is the first year of the modern 26er. I saw one on display (same DZ code) on display at the Ace Hardware on Saddlecreek Road back in 2013-14 and I was foolish and didn't ask to buy it then. Next time I came back it was replaced with a Taco handle 2014 display.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2016, 10:28:43 PM »
Well I got a few more pics when I got home but not many. Got in trouble for looking at the grill before I whet in and said hi [emoji50]. It needs a cleaning but not to much. More so inside from grease more than anything. Grates are in good shape, only a couple dents and chips on and around lid. Guy said he only used it twice for big cooks and sat the rest of the time. I thought from pics the heat shield ( taco handle ) around lid handle was homemade but looks to be original. Here are the pics, will definitely post more when it's all cleaned up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and yes, the 2008-2009 ones came with an early style, easily removable taco shield. I wish they would have kept them optional like these.

cumminfourya

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2016, 07:08:38 AM »
Thanks everybody. I'm very excited about it and can't wait to start cleaning it up. And @Craig I can't believe I got it. When she sent me the link it had already been up for 2 hours. Thought for sure it would have been gone.

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2016, 05:13:28 PM »
Awesome!
all around