Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Couple accessory questions  (Read 1227 times)

cumminfourya

• WKC Ranger
Couple accessory questions
« on: June 01, 2016, 02:12:47 PM »
Got a redhead for $20 on offer up. I was gonna pass cause he was asking $45 and it was pretty beat up. Then I seen condiment rack and some other stuff and thought it was worth a shot to offer $20. I'll post some pics on my questions. Just not sure what they are.

Charcoal rails?

Kabob holders?

Never seen a charcoal grate like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Kettle Rich

• WKC Ranger
Re: Couple accessory questions
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 02:44:35 PM »
The first pic in the truck bed are common charcoal rails.  The next one looks like it MIGHT be some kind of kebob racks, look interesting.  The last one is a charcoal rack perhaps designed to hold brix above a flaming charcoal starter (guessing)  8)
Looking for a RED 26" Kettle & a tabbed no leg RED 22" Kettle near STL. Copper Sam Adams SJ anywhere 8)

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 03:24:11 PM »
I'm with Red Kettle Rich on the weird things being some kind of kabob holders.  Looks like they would work really good.  I've seen charcoal grates like the one in your pic before in old weber manuals.  I'm really not sure what the intention of the dips in the grate is intended for but I'm sure someone will have a theory that sounds legit!  Good pickup up....the condiment holder is worth more than what you paid for everything.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 03:33:17 PM »
The dips in the charcoal grate is where you are supposed to set a lighter cube or some other type of fire starter so that it can sit underneath the charcoal and light it from below. Same concept as the gas ignition on the Performers. 
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"