Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Has anyone puchased a SCG yet?  (Read 1242 times)

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
Has anyone puchased a SCG yet?
« on: May 01, 2016, 08:28:41 AM »
It's almost been one month since the new Summit Charcoal Grill came out. I'm just curious as to how many of us here have bought one yet?
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Has anyone puchased a SCG yet?
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2016, 09:46:08 AM »
My informal tally is @irv39 , @Bbqmiller and @SixZeroFour
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

ramsfan

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 05:51:26 PM »
Thanks for the info ATS. I'm just curious, do you know the breakdown as to which model different members purchased? I know SixZeroFour bought the base model. I saw his earlier post.
This is the original Weber kettle. The most powerful bbq grill in the world and can blow your taste-buds clean off! So, you have to ask yourself one question: "Do you feel hungry? Well, do you punk?"

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2016, 08:08:43 PM »
I'd have to run a search on their username + summit as keyword but I think irv has the basic and miller the table.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

irv39

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 02:51:23 AM »
Yes I have the basic

Bbqmiller

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2016, 07:38:21 AM »
Yes - I picked up the table version - here is a link for the unboxing/assembly - Summit Charcoal Grill Center - unboxing/assembly pics http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/index.php?topic=21691