Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Huli Huli Pork Steaks  (Read 1715 times)

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
Huli Huli Pork Steaks
« on: April 10, 2016, 06:34:22 AM »
Marinated in Huli Huli Sauce with corn on the cob , blue cheese and Parmesan  zucchini and Brazilian pineapple .

Seasoned the zucchini with salt and pepper and olive oil , on for a quick grill then into a pan to get topped with the cheeses .

I cut up a pineapple and sprinkled that with cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg and cayenne pepper . I also made a herb butter to baste the corn in.

Nice loaded grill !

Some kings Hawaiian rolls for pork sammies and everyone helped themselves

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 06:59:19 AM by Idahawk »
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

varekai

• WKC Ranger
Re: Huli Huli Pork Steaks
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 06:40:16 AM »
DAAAAANG!!!!!!  That look awesome! makes me wanna cook it all! very nice, thats makes for happy mouths.
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 07:45:45 AM »
Nice spread idahawk!
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2016, 08:33:54 AM »
I always pause before clicking on an Idahawk cookup thread due to the impending amazement about to occur.

and everyone helped themselves

This is a goal of mine, throw food on, everyone picks up what they want. Skip the whole bring-it-to-the-table part.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Idahawk

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 10:04:53 AM »

I always pause before clicking on an Idahawk cookup thread due to the impending amazement about to occur.

and everyone helped themselves

This is a goal of mine, throw food on, everyone picks up what they want. Skip the whole bring-it-to-the-table part.

Those are kinds words , thank you.

When drinks get flowing most people don't want to eat right away , I leave the food on the grill to keep warm and its self service buffet style if you want to eat ;) makes my job easy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wanted plum/burgundy 18.5
WTB Color Copies of old Weber Catalogs

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2016, 01:03:19 PM »
@Idahawk Good idea about using the kettle as a warmer. Nice looking spread bud