Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: MrHoss gets his yellow  (Read 4876 times)

indy82z

• WKC Ranger
Re: MrHoss gets his yellow
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 05:02:55 PM »
Awesome story and Kudos to all those involved!! Good Kettle Karma to all involved!!

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2015, 05:09:22 PM »
I forgot to mention that Mike showed up with the following

He left with some Made in Michigan Zip sauce, some fire starters and a cover for his grill.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

jkolantern

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2015, 05:57:00 PM »
Another great collaboration by the Weber Karma Club!

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2015, 06:40:28 PM »
Thanks for the kind words guys. Before any pictures I gotta say something .....604 went above and beyond being a friend to me here. I really haven't had too many friends in my life who would do what 6 did  for me. Finding the listing for the grill, contacting Idahawk to negotiate the deal and then covering the cost till I could pay him back.....wow. I'm still kinda floored. I can count the number of quality friends like 6 I have been fortunate enough to have on both hands with a few fingers to spare.

Idahawk sealed the deal and packed this Kettle up beauty. Many thanks Idahawk.

LightningBoldtz saved me a whack of cash....again....by letting me ship this to him. L.B. was also kind enough to let me buy a 97' Genesis from him. This for me is THE gasser. We had one growing up and a very solid memory of my Dad is Sunday cooks on the Red Genesis, (usually bacon wrapped fillets or t-bones). L.B. redid the wood shelving and shared a picture of it a few weeks ago. When I asked to be able to purchase it if he ever sold it I was told, "your name is on it". To be able to have this grill means a tonne to me. I can't wait to cook some t-bones on this baby.

Now pictures. With my 2 other 18's....I have decided to call this cooker Dolly. This is a blonde, I love proper Country Music....like to give my cookers female names and those 2 round love marks front and centre bring Dolly Parton to mind:

The Genesis may just have found it's home:

I made up a few blue cheese burgers. Dolly getting hot:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 09:15:05 PM by MrHoss »
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2015, 07:06:13 PM »
Dolly is hot
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Qreps

• WKC Brave
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2015, 07:36:31 PM »
Congratulations beautiful setup.

Winz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2015, 12:06:26 AM »
Happy for you Hoss!  That is a great lineup of kettles and a wonderful story. Cheers!
Winz
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2015, 03:59:10 AM »
Wow Hoss, great story and wkc team work! It's stories like this that make me proud to be a member here!

1911Ron

• WKC Performer
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2015, 04:55:41 PM »
Awesome team work and an awesome Yellow Kettle!
Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......