News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

What psi for SS performer wheels?

Started by pbe gummi bear, April 26, 2015, 05:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pbe gummi bear

Mine are looking a little under inflated.

"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

Hell Fire Grill

Sail!

Winz

That magnum propane tank would have crushed lessor wheels. Nice upgrade!
In an ongoing relationship with a kettle named Bisbee.

1911Ron

Wanted: 18" Platinum any color will work
This is my Kettle there are many like it but this one is mine......

jcnaz

Awesome upgrade!
Sizes and source please.
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

pbe gummi bear

Harbor freight 10" wheels. I think they were $8 each or so.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

fedex

Quote from: pbe gummi bear on April 26, 2015, 05:14:04 PM
Mine are looking a little under inflated.



OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell yeah.  Saw those wheels at Harbor Freight.  My next project for the Ranch and Performer.
1 Black Limited Edition Kettle & Wife Model #1962

jcnaz

Quote from: pbe gummi bear on April 26, 2015, 07:56:53 PM
Harbor freight 10" wheels. I think they were $8 each or so.
Did you get the front casters there also?
Are they 2.5"?
A bunch of black kettles
-JC

pbe gummi bear

Quote from: jcnaz on April 27, 2015, 05:41:16 AM
Quote from: pbe gummi bear on April 26, 2015, 07:56:53 PM
Harbor freight 10" wheels. I think they were $8 each or so.
Did you get the front casters there also?
Are they 2.5"?

No I got those online at Apollo Caster. They are 4" or 5" locking urethane casters.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

addicted-to-smoke

When I blew out the tubes on my hand truck's tires I splurged on a set of these and really like them, http://www.harborfreight.com/10-inch-worry-free-tire-96691.html
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

pbe gummi bear

Quote from: addicted-to-smoke on April 27, 2015, 05:59:04 AM
When I blew out the tubes on my hand truck's tires I splurged on a set of these and really like them, http://www.harborfreight.com/10-inch-worry-free-tire-96691.html

Good tip. If I were to do it again I wouldn't get inflatable tires.
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791