Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Blues Brothers  (Read 1289 times)

MartyG

• WKC Performer
Blues Brothers
« on: May 14, 2014, 03:06:12 AM »
Some of you have seen this on Weber's FB page. Notice anything unusual?

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Blues Brothers
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2014, 03:09:15 AM »
You spray painted a WSM?    :o ???
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2014, 03:40:39 AM »
I saw that last night Marty. Was wondering where the blue WSM came from...
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2014, 04:05:11 AM »
Uh, and the resurrected stainless steel Performer, with resurrected blue kettle? Odd that a company would mention discontinued or never-was-available products.

I have a little experience working with clients who are responsible for providing their own photos for me to help market --- sometimes, desperation kicks in when content is lacking. And so they'll send you any image they have.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 04:06:09 AM »
Dude's also using the rotisserie stacker without the motor.

Edit: reminds me of a very early Macintosh print ad. You see the Mac from the back, in order to see the person's face sitting in front of it. The person, peering at the screen, has an expression of wonder. But we can see the Mac has no power cord.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2014, 04:08:20 AM by addicted-to-smoke »
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 11:53:18 AM »
I know there is one blue wsm out there somewhere. Iirc, someone had a connection and got it sprayed blue at the factory. This must be it.

AnakiMana

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 12:34:17 PM »
See this thread: http://weberkettleclub.com/forums/index.php?topic=10244.0

Sent via smoke signals from my Weber kettle