Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Troy on February 28, 2014, 01:47:02 PM

Title: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: Troy on February 28, 2014, 01:47:02 PM
I'm happy to announce that the the ebay Westerner also belongs to a member that calls WKC their home.

Congrats Harris! (http://weberkettleclub.com/blog/2014/02/28/the-westerner-has-landed-congrats-harris/)
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: LightningBoldtz on February 28, 2014, 02:06:20 PM
Wow, wow, wow  where and how does he do it?

Harris there is a nice sequioa for sale for only $2500.......
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: jcnaz on February 28, 2014, 02:16:41 PM
Congratulations Stephen. That is a beautiful grill.
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: AngelB on February 28, 2014, 02:38:32 PM
Was there ever any doubt! Congrats!
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: edhead35 on February 28, 2014, 02:50:25 PM
Holy shit on toast. Congrats!
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: OGlenn on February 28, 2014, 03:53:06 PM
Congratulations Harris, happy to see it stay in the WKC!
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: G$ on February 28, 2014, 03:53:41 PM
Let me know if you wanT to flip it, Stephen.


I kid. I kid.
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: tattooedant on February 28, 2014, 04:02:40 PM
If anyone should have that in his collection, it should be Harris..congrats!
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: Peaspurple on February 28, 2014, 05:18:55 PM
My money was on him. Congrats I know it will be loved.
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: MINIgrillin on February 28, 2014, 07:59:14 PM
congrats!  lets get an action shot!!
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: Eastex on February 28, 2014, 08:48:39 PM
Well done, its found a great home. You wouldn't be interested in a early 60s Cook N Kettle with tool set and working rotisserie and a first generation PK complete with Hilton Meigs name cast into it would you? I kid ( maybe)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: bthorn9435 on March 01, 2014, 05:37:03 AM
Congrats

It's a beaut Clark. It's a beaut!
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: zavod44 on March 01, 2014, 05:50:08 AM
Quote from: Eastex on February 28, 2014, 08:48:39 PM
Well done, its found a great home. You wouldn't be interested in a early 60s Cook N Kettle with tool set and working rotisserie and a first generation PK complete with Hilton Meigs name cast into it would you? I kid ( maybe)


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD


Maybe if I knew who Milton Heigs name was?  Was that Cary Grants real name?  Even if it was I think I'm out, but you never know with anyone else......
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: Craig on March 01, 2014, 07:02:11 AM
Congratulations, Stephen! I know it will be well taken care of in your stable.
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: 1buckie on March 01, 2014, 07:03:09 AM


Brian.....the Geo. Stephen of Portable Kitchens:

http://www.pkgrills.com/history.php

There's some info around here about how those two crossed paths in the olden days, I believe.............


Great Score, Harris !!!


Pics....many more pics !!!!
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: MacEggs on March 01, 2014, 07:16:56 AM
Congrats! Definitely need more pics ...

$2400, eh ... I don't think Buckie has spent that much on bacon, yet ... prolly close, though.  ??? ??? ;)
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: tattooedant on March 01, 2014, 10:12:58 AM
Quote from: MacEggs on March 01, 2014, 07:16:56 AM
Congrats! Definitely need more pics ...

$2400, eh ... I don't think Buckie has spent that much on bacon, yet ... prolly close, though.  ??? ??? ;)

Buckie has spent way more on bacon...Just some quick Math, 12,000 pieces of bacon. There's roughly 16 pieces in a package, which gives you about 750 packs of bacon. At roughly $5 for a package, 5 X 750= $3750 in bacon goodness...
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: 5280Jeff on March 01, 2014, 10:19:35 AM
Congrats! Glad to hear it arrived safe.
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: Duke on March 01, 2014, 10:30:30 AM
Quote from: tattooedant on March 01, 2014, 10:12:58 AM
Quote from: MacEggs on March 01, 2014, 07:16:56 AM
Congrats! Definitely need more pics ...

$2400, eh ... I don't think Buckie has spent that much on bacon, yet ... prolly close, though.  ??? ??? ;)

Buckie has spent way more on bacon...Just some quick Math, 12,000 pieces of bacon. There's roughly 16 pieces in a package, which gives you about 750 packs of bacon. At roughly $5 for a package, 5 X 750= $3750 in bacon goodness...

He definitely has. That's a good way of looking at it.
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: Duke on March 01, 2014, 10:31:09 AM
Oh yeah, I'm glad to hear Harris finally came out. :D :-\
Title: Re: the eBay Westerner has arrived - winner announced
Post by: 1buckie on March 01, 2014, 10:57:12 AM
Quote from: Duke on March 01, 2014, 10:30:30 AM
Quote from: tattooedant on March 01, 2014, 10:12:58 AM
Quote from: MacEggs on March 01, 2014, 07:16:56 AM
Congrats! Definitely need more pics ...

$2400, eh ... I don't think Buckie has spent that much on bacon, yet ... prolly close, though.  ??? ??? ;)

Buckie has spent way more on bacon...Just some quick Math, 12,000 pieces of bacon. There's roughly 16 pieces in a package, which gives you about 750 packs of bacon. At roughly $5 for a package, 5 X 750= $3750 in bacon goodness...

He definitely has. That's a good way of looking at it.

I wait for bacon to go on sale.....no waiting for Westerners to do such........... 8)