Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: BBQmedic on February 16, 2014, 08:31:49 PM

Title: Smoke EZ
Post by: BBQmedic on February 16, 2014, 08:31:49 PM
Just curious what the consensus is on the Smoke EZ attachment for kettle grills..... I found one on  Craigslist and am tempting myself  :)
Title: Re: Smoke EZ
Post by: Troy on February 16, 2014, 09:02:25 PM
my thoughts:

i like that it has the ring for hanging things like fish and sausages.
I don't know that i'd ever really use it or need it, but it's cool.

I like the big handles for moving it around.

I HATE the big ugly logo on the front. To me it's distasteful and out of place.

However it is a good product and it allows you to use the full grate while smoking on a kettle (something you can't do without an accessory like this)

The guy who makes them is a nice guy. How much is it?
Title: Re: Smoke EZ
Post by: BBQmedic on February 16, 2014, 09:19:31 PM
Seems a bit pricey....$125 with an old black three wheeler kettle to go with it.
It's a long ways from where I am so if someone is interested I can give them the info.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Smoke EZ
Post by: DirectDrive on February 17, 2014, 04:22:11 AM
It's within the price range of a Cajun Stacker.
Take a look at the CS and compare.
Title: Re: Smoke EZ
Post by: BBQmedic on February 17, 2014, 05:55:44 AM
Thanks, I'll check it out :-)

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk