The original February post
(http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn123/baeseman1/Red%20Webers/0C4D8A2C-5606-4D21-B9D1-68F92674507B.jpg)
And the updated May version. :)
(http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn123/baeseman1/Red%20Webers/7221D6A6-2742-45C0-A8F3-D87B83E38EE6.jpg)
funny
I looks like the beginning of a Snow-wsm. Awesome pic.
It just needs a baton,! :D
Ha-ha. Sick of snow and there's more on the way.
Update ---
He finally got around to sending me a photo without the snow hat.
Too bad I'm more excited about what he has than he is.
Quote from: Bman on May 21, 2014, 03:45:07 PM
Update ---
He finally got around to sending me a photo without the snow hat.
Too bad I'm more excited about what he has than he is.
(http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn123/baeseman1/Red%20Webers/7221D6A6-2742-45C0-A8F3-D87B83E38EE6.jpg)
Did you hook him up with that, Bman? or did he find it himself/been in the family?
My brother lives 1,200 miles away in Northern WI. No, I didn't hook him up with it. He has a gas grill and an electric smoker. This 18 was behind the house when he moved in a while back. He's never used it, which is a crying shame.
Quote from: Bman on May 21, 2014, 03:57:13 PM
My brother lives 1,200 miles away in Northern WI. No, I didn't hook him up with it. He has a gas grill and an electric smoker. This 18 was behind the house when he moved in a while back. He's never used it, which is a crying shame.
That's too bad. It's a cool grill with alot of life left in it.
Sounds like you need to make a trip and give him a lesson in weber kettle cooking.