Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: MartyG on December 23, 2013, 04:03:54 AM

Title: Christmas miracle!
Post by: MartyG on December 23, 2013, 04:03:54 AM
Looks like the elves have some things stashed away up there at the North Pole. Who knows what else might show up under the tree this year?

(http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5518/11513584345_bd3265f940_c.jpg)
Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: Weber MD on December 23, 2013, 07:15:25 AM
Nice.  I have some under near the tree too.

(http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz290/sttony1208/Grills/IMG_1133.jpg) (http://s836.photobucket.com/user/sttony1208/media/Grills/IMG_1133.jpg.html)
Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: Craig on December 23, 2013, 07:33:24 AM
Vintage NIB Weber goods under Marty's tree, a WSM, a wok, a roti, and a Thermapen under near WeberMD's tree? This thread should be renamed Toys Under the Tree: WKC Pr0n Edition. Talk about a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! Very nice!  8)



Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: Brickout on December 23, 2013, 07:36:25 AM
Man you guys are SPOILED!

I'm getting socks. :(
Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: Craig on December 23, 2013, 07:39:04 AM
Quote from: Brickout on December 23, 2013, 07:36:25 AM
Man you guys are SPOILED!

I'm getting socks. :(

Don't feel bad Brickout, I already know I am just getting underwear from my wife this year.  :'(
Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: landgraftj on December 23, 2013, 08:46:39 AM
But you said they were sexy underwear Craig!  :o
Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: sparky on December 23, 2013, 09:06:51 AM
Nice ! I got the maverick 733 and a eastwing hatchet under mine
Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: mike.stavlund on December 23, 2013, 03:51:23 PM
I've got high hopes for a shiny Estwing hatchet under my tree, too.  Must be an Iowa thing (I grew up in Cedar Rapids, and was born in the home of Estwing-- Rockford, IL).
Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: Jocool on December 23, 2013, 10:38:36 PM
I swapped gifts with my neighbour today. He got me a Panatone, (Italian Christmas cake) and a Weber glove.
(http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/24/pehuseny.jpg)

And I made him his very own Porky Joes essentials pack.
(http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/24/mazyvyje.jpg)

And for the curious souls, Porky Joes is my own concoction.
(http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/24/y4apequh.jpg)

Merry Christmas Grillfellas!

Sent from another Galaxy using Mental Telepathy

Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: MINIgrillin on December 26, 2013, 07:58:27 PM
Wife got me a vintage '71 weber cookbook and some awesome placemats with grills on em. Aunt hooked me up with 2 grilling cookbooks. Cousin gave me 2 weber hand towels. Mother-in-law gave me a thermapen!! I'm ready for 2014!! Merry Christmas!! Happy new year everyone!
Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: Lowbrass on December 30, 2013, 05:31:36 PM
I only got the Compact Chimney Starter (which I am happy with)!  Would have loved for Santa to bring me some of the stuff pictured above!
Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: Duke on December 30, 2013, 07:33:58 PM
I need some of that Porky Jo's for my next pork loin.
Title: Re: Christmas miracle!
Post by: Jocool on January 01, 2014, 08:18:53 PM
Quote from: Duke on December 30, 2013, 07:33:58 PM
I need some of that Porky Jo's for my next pork loin.

It can be arranged. Are you expecting to have anything shipped from here soon?

Sent from another Galaxy using mental telepathy.