I decided to sell my blue, newer performer.
It was my very first weber grill. I learned so much on it, and cooked SOOO many meals on it.
However my family is making some lifestyle changes - and I really don't need 20 weber kettles :)
I love the grill, and i love the style. But right now it feels like the right thing to do.
btw, i blame larry wolfe.
he got me into juicing. now i've seen the light and lost 14 pounds.
cheap juicer isn't cutting it, need to upgrade. the cash from the performer sale will go towards an Omega j8006
Congratulations Troy!
That's really encouraging. I feel I need to do my part to help, so just send me your red 26'r so you won't be tempted to cook that much meat ever again! ;)
Damn.... Duke beat me to that reply. Congrats, Troy! Did you watch that Juicing documentary/DVD? It's called 'Fat, sick, and nearly dead!"? Apparently, it's all the rage. I'd like to get into juicing myself.
Craig
i watched that documentary twice.
it's fantastic.
i also watched one called 'forks over knives' - which was also excellent, but kinda scary :(
I am thinking about which grills to sell and which to keep, the red 26 is pretty high on the 'love' list right now though.
Please let me know, what other kettles you are parting with next.
Quote from: Troy on September 11, 2012, 06:29:01 AM
i watched that documentary twice.
it's fantastic.
i also watched one called 'forks over knives' - which was also excellent, but kinda scary :(
I am thinking about which grills to sell and which to keep, the red 26 is pretty high on the 'love' list right now though.
When Fat, Sick, and nearly dead came out, we blew out of our Breville Juicers where I work. Then we were out of stock on them for over 6 months just because that's the one used in the movie. WOW! Breville is still having a hard time keeping up with demand.
Craig
Quote from: Troy on September 11, 2012, 06:29:01 AM
i watched that documentary twice.
it's fantastic.
i also watched one called 'forks over knives' - which was also excellent, but kinda scary :(
I am thinking about which grills to sell and which to keep, the red 26 is pretty high on the 'love' list right now though.
Let me know what day to come over for Limey! :)
Dibs on a blue one ;D
I am going to have to check out the two videos mentioned. I have been an on and off juicer for about 15 years. It started when my sister-in-law gave us a champion juicer. I have not touched it all summer. maybe its time to dust it off again?
What do you want for that performer?
Brian
agreed to sell it to a coworker (who's been grill hunting all summer) for 200.
I'm thinking limey, and the brownie will go too.
still torn on the baby blue.
Quote from: Troy on September 11, 2012, 12:09:11 PM
agreed to sell it to a coworker (who's been grill hunting all summer) for 200.
I'm thinking limey, and the brownie will go too.
still torn on the baby blue.
I'll take em all, LOL! But seriously, I'd be interested in any you'd sell because they're all nice.
so what grills would you like to keep to still use?
i'm thinking that i'll keep the red performer, the red 26er, and my red cajun bandit.
Please contact me about the baby blue. ;)
sure thing. be warned, i've put a LOT of hours and effort into that grill ;)
there's a smokey joe in my garage that's yours too Duke.
Awesome!
Sounds like an early Christmas for someone......
duke had a baby blue, and sold it.
he deeply regrets it.
this means i should really really really think long and hard about it before selling it, right?
Quote from: Troy on September 11, 2012, 09:15:33 PM
duke had a baby blue, and sold it.
he deeply regrets it.
this means i should really really really think long and hard about it before selling it, right?
Sure, unless you sell it to one of your brothers. ;)