Weber Kettle Club Forums

Cooking & Food Talk => Charcoal Grilling & BBQ => Topic started by: bama bbq on August 25, 2012, 03:56:55 PM

Title: first fattie on the mini WSM
Post by: bama bbq on August 25, 2012, 03:56:55 PM
I did a fattie today for breakfast tomorrow AM.  I used, a bacon wrap, sausage, provilone cheese, mushrooms, and spinach.  I had to take a nibble and oh my gawd it's good.  I cannot be more impressed with the mini WSM.   8) 

(http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii562/bamabbq/IMG_0868.jpg)

(http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii562/bamabbq/IMG_0869.jpg)

(http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii562/bamabbq/IMG_0870.jpg)

(http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii562/bamabbq/IMG_0876.jpg)

(http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii562/bamabbq/IMG_0883.jpg)

(http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii562/bamabbq/IMG_0887.jpg)
Title: Re: first fattie on the mini WSM
Post by: Duke on August 25, 2012, 05:38:23 PM
Looks great Bama! See you at seven. ;)
Title: Re: first fattie on the mini WSM
Post by: bama bbq on August 25, 2012, 05:41:34 PM
Quote from: Duke on August 25, 2012, 05:38:23 PM
Looks great Bama! See you at seven. ;)

I'll have the coffee pot on.   8)
Title: Re: first fattie on the mini WSM
Post by: Craig on August 25, 2012, 08:57:30 PM
That looks awesome!

Craig
Title: Re: first fattie on the mini WSM
Post by: Larry Wolfe on August 26, 2012, 04:56:47 AM
Absolutely perfect!
Title: Re: first fattie on the mini WSM
Post by: michael w on August 26, 2012, 08:05:50 AM
man that looks good.
Title: Re: first fattie on the mini WSM
Post by: Vermin99 on August 26, 2012, 10:13:53 AM
Nice fatty!!
Title: Re: first fattie on the mini WSM
Post by: 1911Ron on August 26, 2012, 12:45:28 PM
Looks good, any left?
Title: Re: first fattie on the mini WSM
Post by: bama bbq on August 26, 2012, 04:38:45 PM
Quote from: 1911Ron on August 26, 2012, 12:45:28 PM
Looks good, any left?

I have a small slice left.  That was GOOD!

(http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii562/bamabbq/IMG_0888.jpg)
Title: Re: first fattie on the mini WSM
Post by: Mark Schnell on August 26, 2012, 10:13:00 PM
The great thing is that the spinach negates the bacon. Totally healthy choice now!!