Weber Kettle Club Forums

Cooking & Food Talk => Charcoal Grilling & BBQ => Topic started by: Vermin99 on August 23, 2012, 05:49:50 PM

Title: Tri Tip Sandwiches
Post by: Vermin99 on August 23, 2012, 05:49:50 PM
When I got off from work this mornig I went to Sams to get some tri tip. I couldn't find any so I asked someone passing by and she found a pack for me. They were going to expire today so she went in the back and put a new label on, The package went from $27 for a 2 pack to $21. Can't complain there.

On the grill. Corn, tri tip and some pinto beans with some jalapenos
(http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k623/Vermin999/IMG_1206.jpg)

Tri tip done
(http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k623/Vermin999/IMG_1208.jpg)
and sliced
(http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k623/Vermin999/IMG_1209.jpg)

Whole wheat torta rolls toasting up
(http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k623/Vermin999/IMG_1210.jpg)

brussel sprouts on the wok
(http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k623/Vermin999/IMG_1212.jpg)

Plated
(http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k623/Vermin999/IMG_1214.jpg)
(http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k623/Vermin999/IMG_1217.jpg)

Title: Re: Tri Tip Sandwiches
Post by: Heyjude on August 23, 2012, 07:14:18 PM
That's not a Weber!! Awesome food, I don't care where it came from..
Title: Re: Tri Tip Sandwiches
Post by: michael w on August 23, 2012, 09:11:04 PM
Great looking plate John, no Tri Tip to be had around here.
Title: Re: Tri Tip Sandwiches
Post by: Larry Wolfe on August 24, 2012, 03:08:31 AM
Picture perfect!! 
Title: Re: Tri Tip Sandwiches
Post by: Craig on August 25, 2012, 08:58:31 PM
Looks tender and moist!  8)

Craig