Weber Kettle Club Forums

Cooking & Food Talk => Charcoal Grilling & BBQ => Topic started by: bamakettles on January 18, 2026, 07:32:49 AM

Title: Ground Chuck Sliders on Marilyn
Post by: bamakettles on January 18, 2026, 07:32:49 AM
Been a while since I've cooked on the old girl and I missed her!  Nothing fancy here, just some juicy flame kissed burgers while watching football.  It's really cold outside here now and luckily these went pretty fast!

Cheers
Title: Re: Ground Chuck Sliders on Marilyn
Post by: Big Dawg on January 18, 2026, 11:15:04 AM
Yeah, you can "slide" a couple of those over my way, if you please !
Title: Re: Ground Chuck Sliders on Marilyn
Post by: bamakettles on January 18, 2026, 02:14:12 PM
Quote from: Big Dawg on January 18, 2026, 11:15:04 AMYeah, you can "slide" a couple of those over my way, if you please !
I have leftovers!  Doing steak tonight, but I'm going to scarf a couple of these down tomorrow.