Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: OkieGirl on December 29, 2025, 09:38:54 AM

Title: 3 New Smokey Joes
Post by: OkieGirl on December 29, 2025, 09:38:54 AM
...all thanks to John Burns.  :D
I've been busy with the Holidays etc, so just now getting around to showing these.

First up is the beautiful Mocha Mousse.
Love the color but I just didn't care for the gray handle with it.
Unlike Tommy, I can't just step out to the garage and whip up a new handle  ;D  so I thought
I'd choose a nice wood one from my Zavod stash. But before I could even look, I got a notice that
Brian had created one especially for the new Mocha. DONE.



M2.jpg


I've been bugging John Burns for an orange Smokey Joe and this year he played Santa Claus and delivered!
At the same time, he introduced the new Deep Ocean Blue SJ, so I had to get both.
So here are my OKC Thunder pair! :D  (The orange is darker than Thunder orange, but I can use my imagination.)

OB.jpg

Happy New Year!
Title: Re: 3 New Smokey Joes
Post by: OkieGirl on December 29, 2025, 09:47:23 AM
I have no idea how I left all the extra at the bottom. Please overlook. :-[

Title: Re: 3 New Smokey Joes
Post by: bamakettles on December 29, 2025, 01:02:52 PM
VERY NICE!!! 

Thanks for sharing...  That Blue and Orange would look good next to my Auburn football in the office....

Cheers
Title: Re: 3 New Smokey Joes
Post by: Tommie on December 30, 2025, 02:19:21 AM
So cool... hope they make their way over here!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: 3 New Smokey Joes
Post by: Babekyu on December 30, 2025, 02:35:42 AM
Nice additions!
Title: Re: 3 New Smokey Joes
Post by: JEBIV on December 30, 2025, 06:06:03 AM
Sweet looking grills

Sent from my SM-S938U using Tapatalk

Title: Re: 3 New Smokey Joes
Post by: vader on January 02, 2026, 04:44:49 AM
Show & Tell.....
Title: Re: 3 New Smokey Joes
Post by: MacEggs on January 02, 2026, 05:49:06 AM
Beautiful! Great pics.  8)
That Zav handle really suits the Mocha.
The orange!! Man O Man! I need one.  :D