Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Zer0 on November 17, 2025, 07:56:35 AM

Title: 26" jumbo joe original need replacement rotisserie motor
Post by: Zer0 on November 17, 2025, 07:56:35 AM
I have the 5/16 spit, looking for a replacement motor that would fit this 4" width motor bracket
Title: Re: 26" jumbo joe original need replacement rotisserie motor
Post by: RRRanger99 on November 17, 2025, 08:34:27 AM
These might need slight modifications to make it work.

https://www.onegrill.com/Grill_Rotisserie_Spit_Motors_s/126.htm
https://www.onegrill.com/Rotisserie_Mounting_Brackets_s/125.htm
Title: Re: 26" jumbo joe original need replacement rotisserie motor
Post by: Nasoj21 on December 12, 2025, 05:48:28 AM
Where did you get a rotisserie ring for a 26?

It must've custom. I have never seen one.
Title: Re: 26" jumbo joe original need replacement rotisserie motor
Post by: ASpitzer on December 12, 2025, 06:45:23 AM
Weber used to make them. This one looks like one of the OEM ones. Finding an original motor for it could be a challenge. I found a stainless steel one for my 26 on etsy a couple years ago and got a spit and motor from OneGrill. I got a spit and motor from them for my OEM Ranch Kettle rotisserie ring. I had to adapt the mount on it to fit the new motor but it works great.
Title: Re: 26" jumbo joe original need replacement rotisserie motor
Post by: Nasoj21 on December 13, 2025, 11:51:52 AM
You have a rotisserie ring for a ranch? I can't imagine how much that would be now. I have a junker that I picked up and want to put in new grates for it, but might as well buy a new or much newer used kettle than new grates.
Title: Re: 26" jumbo joe original need replacement rotisserie motor
Post by: ASpitzer on December 13, 2025, 02:54:03 PM
Yes, the ranch kettle I have is around 1961 or so as far as I can figure out. I bought it from the original owner's son and he said they used to use it pretty regularly but hadn't in many years. It is in fantastic condition but he couldn't find the spit or motor for it. I know what you mean about the cost of new grates for one. They are crazy expensive. Here is the post with some photos of it. https://weberkettleclub.com/forums/index.php?topic=50791.0
Title: Re: 26" jumbo joe original need replacement rotisserie motor
Post by: Nasoj21 on December 14, 2025, 07:40:20 PM
That Ranch is super cool, what a great find.
Title: Re: 26" jumbo joe original need replacement rotisserie motor
Post by: Big Dawg on December 21, 2025, 03:38:08 PM
I bought a roti for my 26er from Cajun Bandit.

They sell just the motor for or $46 (battery) $65 (plug in).  They also sell the mount kit for $25, if needed.
Title: Re: 26" jumbo joe original need replacement rotisserie motor
Post by: dhoni4455 on December 24, 2025, 10:18:29 PM
You can replace your 5/16" spit motor with any standard Weber or universal rotisserie motor that accepts a 5/16" square rod. Make sure the motor's mounting holes or bracket width fit your 4" bracket, or use a universal bracket if needed. Battery or AC plug-in options both work.