Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: Tommie on July 12, 2025, 06:39:02 AM

Title: Rollin-back!
Post by: Tommie on July 12, 2025, 06:39:02 AM
Time for a few daily beaters to be bought I think by you lot!

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20250712/50bb60833fdbfbec7d1c049b29e50e46.png)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Rollin-back!
Post by: Big Dawg on July 12, 2025, 09:48:18 AM
Dayum ! ! !
Title: Re: Rollin-back!
Post by: bamakettles on July 13, 2025, 11:20:58 AM
Wow!  I checked my local WM and there are none to be found....
Title: Re: Rollin-back!
Post by: Babekyu on July 18, 2025, 04:11:27 AM
I've been watching them at my local Walmart.  This is from yesterday.  Not that low yet.....
Title: Re: Rollin-back!
Post by: MacEggs on July 18, 2025, 07:05:59 AM
This is wild!
I drove to the US a few weeks ago to grab one at regular price.
Now I want to find out where they have been discounted.
Title: Re: Rollin-back!
Post by: Tommie on July 18, 2025, 07:41:21 AM
I was sent that pic by another fan in the UK, we are wondering wether it was a photoshop/wind up, seems so cheap! Wasn't me honest


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk