We have our granddaughter all weekend and having so much fun! Smash Burgers were an easy dinner last night...
Cheers!
Quote from: bamakettles on April 27, 2025, 04:51:07 AMWe have our granddaughter all weekend and having so much fun! Smash Burgers were an easy dinner last night...
Cheers!
They grow fast... 15 months old...
Beautiful family . . . oh, and I'll one of those doubles w/cheese please.
Quote from: Big Dawg on April 27, 2025, 09:44:01 AMBeautiful family . . . oh, and I'll one of those doubles w/cheese please.
Thank you sir, leftovers tonight! Might make some mushroom gravy and mashed potatoes... yummm
Oh H#ll Yeah ! ! !
I will take a gravy burger anytime !
Leftovers were amazing, wonderful weekend...
Looking grate, the food too!
I love seeing that griddle on your summit!
SBs look delicious, but maybe a little too much "salad" on them. :o ::)
Quote from: JEBIV on April 28, 2025, 05:10:17 AMLooking grate, the food too!
Thanks Joe....It ain't on the beach, but it was a fun cook. Counting down...80 days.... 80 long days lol...
Quote from: MacEggs on April 29, 2025, 08:12:26 AMI love seeing that griddle on your summit!
SBs look delicious, but maybe a little too much "salad" on them. :o ::)
Thanks Mark! This griddle works perfectly on the Summit. I use a foil lined Weber charcoal basket under the drain opening to keep things clean(ish). We do love our veggies on a burger, looking forward to summer garden tomatoes!