Weber Kettle Club Forums

Cooking & Food Talk => Charcoal Grilling & BBQ => Topic started by: Gringo on November 22, 2023, 12:51:16 PM

Title: Yellow Pumpkin Pie
Post by: Gringo on November 22, 2023, 12:51:16 PM
Doing a thing here....

Grill about 425 on indirect....cooking tomorrow's pie tonight


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Yellow Pumpkin Pie
Post by: bamakettles on November 22, 2023, 01:26:23 PM
Pie looks great!  But dude, that drip n griddle is ready for a detail lol....


Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Yellow Pumpkin Pie
Post by: Gringo on November 22, 2023, 01:39:37 PM
Ha ha, you right! I have 2 and used the wrong one!!  Yes sir, I'll comply!


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Yellow Pumpkin Pie
Post by: bamakettles on November 22, 2023, 01:51:51 PM
My OCD was showing lol.... Sorry about that.  Happy Turkey Day to you and yours!


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Yellow Pumpkin Pie
Post by: dazzo on November 22, 2023, 02:42:49 PM
Nice

The kettle works good for baking pies
Title: Re: Yellow Pumpkin Pie
Post by: AZ2FL on November 22, 2023, 04:20:48 PM
Sweet looking pie!
Title: Re: Yellow Pumpkin Pie
Post by: michaelmilitello on November 23, 2023, 06:12:50 AM
Nice pie!   I did mine last night on the SSP.   A #6 cast iron skillet is perfect for the task.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Yellow Pumpkin Pie
Post by: Gringo on November 23, 2023, 08:15:33 AM

Quote from: michaelmilitello on November 23, 2023, 06:12:50 AM
Nice pie!   I did mine last night on the SSP.   A #6 cast iron skillet is perfect for the task.


Thanks sir!  I've picked up some more cast iron skillet recently and plan to start using them on the grill.

I have to learn how to clean my accessories first though!! Ha ha


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)