Kettle 1 -2nd Turkey of the season, B&B briquettes with apple wood chunks. 1:45 total cook time after butchering bird and @225 for 60 mins and 325 for 45 mins. Let rest 30mins. Breast taken off at 165 and leg/thighs at 175.
Kettle 2 - beef short ribs with jealous devil briquettes and hickory wood from jealous devil. Cook 5 hours @325 and then wrapped with beef tallow and back on until Inter 194 and probe tender. Rested the ribs for 2 hours.
Happy Friday y'all!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Wow Bobby, has Thanksgiving started already?? Both cooks look marvelous, congratulations. You're way ahead of me for weekend cooks so far lol.... Thanks for sharing, hungry for dinner now!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
2 awesome looking cooks !!
Thanks!
I hit the 10 pic threshold on original post. Here's the final pic of the ribs.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
You nailed both cooks!
Cheers
That looks delicious!
Interesting your technique on the turkey, I'll have to give it a try.
Thanks for sharing!!
Two very nice cooks I have never done a turkey peiced yet I may have to try this style