Weber Kettle Club Forums

Cooking & Food Talk => Charcoal Grilling & BBQ => Topic started by: JEBIV on June 27, 2023, 06:53:11 AM

Title: Land Locked Snapper
Post by: JEBIV on June 27, 2023, 06:53:11 AM
Picked up some fresh salmon Friday while at the beach but didn't get to cook it. Too much beach fun. Tami made some mango chutney and cauliflower egg salad. I typically make my own blackened seasoning , this was a little too salty. It was good nonetheless. Saturday morning sun at the beach in getaway day.(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230627/e75aaef21a4b87ba84de05535997cc1a.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230627/c985a543d173f870bb962be1d035bb3f.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230627/8c02c6ab7b19f17337c43300c1c2caf0.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230627/c0bb595efa501def844142fcf248b41a.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230627/9b424e9ae875eec911342844c6b2bec4.jpg)

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Land Locked Salmon
Post by: bamakettles on June 27, 2023, 07:02:39 AM
Looks awesome Joe...Snapper?
Title: Re: Land Locked Snapper
Post by: JEBIV on June 27, 2023, 07:08:18 AM
Quote from: bamakettles on June 27, 2023, 07:02:39 AM
Looks awesome Joe...Snapper?
Yes, had to edit the title LOL
Title: Re: Land Locked Snapper
Post by: bamakettles on June 27, 2023, 07:16:52 AM
Quote from: JEBIV on June 27, 2023, 07:08:18 AM
Quote from: bamakettles on June 27, 2023, 07:02:39 AM
Looks awesome Joe...Snapper?
Yes, had to edit the title LOL
Looks so good..... I like salmon but I'd rather have fresh snapper any day!  Chutney looks good too....
Title: Re: Land Locked Snapper
Post by: AZ2FL on June 27, 2023, 02:24:15 PM
Snapper looks delicious Joe!

We you hanging out at the Tiki again?

Title: Re: Land Locked Snapper
Post by: HoosierKettle on June 27, 2023, 02:26:04 PM
Nice!  I still use parchment paper when I cook salmon because of your posts.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Land Locked Snapper
Post by: JEBIV on June 27, 2023, 03:56:01 PM
Quote from: HoosierKettle on June 27, 2023, 02:26:04 PM
Nice!  I still use parchment paper when I cook salmon because of your posts.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
I take that as a compliment!! Thanks

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Land Locked Snapper
Post by: SixZeroFour on June 28, 2023, 02:23:57 PM
Looks delish!