Weber Kettle Club Forums

Cooking & Food Talk => Charcoal Grilling & BBQ => Topic started by: fedex on June 10, 2023, 04:09:58 PM

Title: Pics
Post by: fedex on June 10, 2023, 04:09:58 PM
Well I see the app no longer works.  How do I post pics?  It's been awhile.
Title: Re: Pics
Post by: bamakettles on June 10, 2023, 05:11:11 PM
App is working fine for me...


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Pics
Post by: fedex on June 10, 2023, 09:22:16 PM
I don't even see it in the app store anymore.


Quote from: bamakettles on June 10, 2023, 05:11:11 PM
App is working fine for me...


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Pics
Post by: FlashHokie on June 11, 2023, 08:50:40 AM
Quote from: fedex on June 10, 2023, 09:22:16 PM
I don't even see it in the app store anymore.


Quote from: bamakettles on June 10, 2023, 05:11:11 PM
App is working fine for me...


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Look for Tapatalk app, then you can login to WKC. WKC app no longer available.

Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Pics
Post by: Gringo on June 13, 2023, 01:16:03 PM
Just installed app on Android phone today. Thanks to member @squisjhy pointed me to apkpure site! Thanks.

https://m.apkpure.com/weber-kettle-club/com.tapatalk.weberkettleclubcomforums/download

Or just go to https://m.apkpure.com and search "weberkettleclub" no spaces and you should get it

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)