The stars finally aligned for a photo shoot. 4 day weekend, not on call, yard work done and a free Sunday with gorgeous weather... Once a year opportunity for me, so here we go......nice weather tonight and tomorrow, these will all camp out in the yard tonight. Maybe the Weber lanterns will be out later.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Oh hell yeah!! Beautiful family photos bama!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
You could quite literally feed an army! And do I spy three KJ Classics hiding up there as well? How do you like the slo roller setup in comparison to the original "2"?? Great shots!
That is quite a collection you have there, Bama!
I had no idea you had that many! Honestly I figured you were in the 10-15 range. I count 49, not counting those others in the corner. Nice, looks like a skittles bag spilled in the yard!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quite impressive! And seeing your posts over the years, I know they are all in great condition. Very cool
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: bladz on May 28, 2023, 12:26:25 PM
Oh hell yeah!! Beautiful family photos bama!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Thank you sir! I think I have a 2024 calendar entry or two here. : )
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: SixZeroFour on May 28, 2023, 12:29:06 PM
You could quite literally feed an army! And do I spy three KJ Classics hiding up there as well? How do you like the slo roller setup in comparison to the original "2"?? Great shots!
Correct you are! I have a C1, C2 and C3 all found in the off seasons for cheap. C3 is my preference, will sell the other two soon. I like the slo roller on the C3, works well using Smoking Dad BBQ dual indirect method. My heart is with my Webers but I enjoy experimenting with all cooking methods as well.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: MoparProud on May 28, 2023, 01:08:29 PM
I had no idea you had that many! Honestly I figured you were in the 10-15 range. I count 49, not counting those others in the corner. Nice, looks like a skittles bag spilled in the yard!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
You win the jelly bean count in the jar prize! There are actually 50, last one was in my office discovered after the photo shoot so you are spot on. Sadly, it was my first vintage kettle I ever found. It will get center stage on July 4th. : )
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: bladz on May 28, 2023, 12:26:25 PM
Oh hell yeah!! Beautiful family photos bama!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Thank you!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: Chesapeake Weber on May 28, 2023, 02:29:30 PM
Quite impressive! And seeing your posts over the years, I know they are all in great condition. Very cool
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Thank you sir!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Awesome collection! That must have been an all day project, positioning all of those. Beaux looks worn out from helping. 😁
Quote from: OkieGirl on May 28, 2023, 05:02:17 PM
Awesome collection! That must have been an all day project, positioning all of those. Beaux looks worn out from helping. 
Thank you! It actually went faster than I thought. Funny, Beaux was with me up and down the halls for about the first 20 grills then he was content to lay in the shade and watch. Tomorrow I get to rearrange the Weber room. ; )
Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
what amazes me the most is that not only are you KEEPING them in great shape, but you apparently GOT them in great shape, too!
Quote from: bigjeffb on May 28, 2023, 07:22:18 PM
what amazes me the most is that not only are you KEEPING them in great shape, but you apparently GOT them in great shape, too!
Thanks..... each one has a story unique to itself. Now to get them all back in their places. Gunna take some time for sure!
Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Weberitis is real ......but also a lot of fun.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Amazing collection.
I'm saving this post to prove to my wife that it could be worse. #Weberitis
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Great looking Weber family pictures!
Thanks for sharing.
Cheers
Thanks everyone, it was fun to get them all out at once, especially on a beautiful sunny day with no threat of rain or storms. All the lookers are back inside with the exception of the Yachtsman we cooked on last night. I'll give it a quick detailing tonight and tuck it back into the Weber room.
An amazing collection and great set of photos. My wife said I am obsessed and I only had three of them on the deck at home. 3 more kept here at work. You could do a calendar all on your own.
Quote from: ASpitzer on May 30, 2023, 05:52:53 AM
An amazing collection and great set of photos. My wife said I am obsessed and I only had three of them on the deck at home. 3 more kept here at work. You could do a calendar all on your own.
Thanks so much, that's quite a complement! We were over at the neighbor's house Saturday night and he said he liked my grills. He asked if I had maybe 4? I said yes I definitely have at least 4 lol. I had to go into my other neighbor's yard with a 6 foot stepladder to be able to get them all in one shot. I guess now I'm known as that crazy grill guy on the corner. ; )
Awesome photos and collection !!
Quote from: JEBIV on May 30, 2023, 06:03:50 AM
Awesome photos and collection !!
Thanks Joe!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Holy Cow Bama! I knew you'd been a collector for a long while...but I had no idea the size of your collection! It's a beaut, Clark!
I should show this to my wife to show her I still have room to grow after all these years. Thanks for sharing!
Awesome collection ! I keep asking myself so I will as you as well. What if ........ you could only have one. Which would it be ???? If I know you it would have to be the glen blue 26er.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: crowderjd on May 30, 2023, 06:12:37 PM
Holy Cow Bama! I knew you'd been a collector for a long while...but I had no idea the size of your collection! It's a beaut, Clark!
I should show this to my wife to show her I still have room to grow after all these years. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much! I'm officially out of room lol..... Curbing myself from looking at FB marketplace - or at least trying to.
Quote from: getlego on June 13, 2023, 04:32:46 AM
Awesome collection ! I keep asking myself so I will as you as well. What if ........ you could only have one. Which would it be ???? If I know you it would have to be the glen blue 26er.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Thank you! Picking one to keep would be fairly impossible for me.... But I guess we are most attached to the Glen Blue 26". There's really nothing we can't cook on it, virtually no limitations, plus I can pack it up and put it in the back of the Yukon to tag along on vacation and feed the family at the beach. I'd say second one to keep would be the Summit Charcoal Grilling Center with table. While it's not portable, it's pretty darn convenient to cook on with side table, gas assist lighting and lid hinge. Love the older daisy wheel vent models too mainly due to colors and historical factors/coolness, but I am totally spoiled by the one touch sweep and pan system on the more modern models. Pretty sure that I'll never have just one grill but surely will thin the herd at some point.