Weber Kettle Club Forums

Cooking & Food Talk => Charcoal Grilling & BBQ => Topic started by: JEBIV on April 03, 2023, 09:17:56 AM

Title: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: JEBIV on April 03, 2023, 09:17:56 AM
Haven't posted any cooks in a while, but I have been cooking. 6 days and 60 hour weeks lately don't allow much time to post, plus we are trying to live more in the moment. A few cooks from the last few weeks. I'll be happy when I get back to a 5 day work week(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230403/9daad79e5c4083437946ff95ca28db0f.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230403/e7014a1d443d3d3514c39b85b5942986.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230403/3da054b0866ccb3758de027beb1406f2.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230403/f76c9b6840c2cccc89a61129ada8e722.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230403/ece8fa6bd1bbff8701c506f60053e4a5.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230403/01c9c2bd8f209152491da8a6bc35cdad.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230403/e5682493aed7ffa8098c7b10a965876e.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230403/7ea8949d5d14a616e76c39ccc8556222.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230403/b88f2084cd4fd8a95b3c834fb9a828b6.jpg)

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Title: Re: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: AZ2FL on April 03, 2023, 11:25:36 AM
Great looking cooks Joe! Thanks for sharing.

I spy an Oyster City koozie. Don't work yourself to death, come on down to the island and relax for a few days.

Cheers



Title: Re: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: OkieGirl on April 03, 2023, 01:13:39 PM
Those meals all look delicious!
Title: Re: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: bamakettles on April 03, 2023, 01:47:21 PM
Your cooks look really good!  Living in the moment sounds like a great plan.... I need to put the camera down a bit more.  Did that this weekend.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: SixZeroFour on April 03, 2023, 06:42:00 PM
Fantastic looking photos Joe, and living in the moment is a great plan!

... for what its worth I personally love all of yours and Bama's food p0rn posts so pls don't put those cameras away completely fellas ;)

Cheers
Title: Re: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: HoosierKettle on April 07, 2023, 10:49:50 AM
That all looks delicious. Especially that last picture!  What is that?


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: JEBIV on April 07, 2023, 11:46:08 AM
Quote from: HoosierKettle on April 07, 2023, 10:49:50 AM
That all looks delicious. Especially that last picture!  What is that?


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
chuck roast burnt ends, Ill dig up the recipe, they were amazing
Title: Re: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: vader on April 08, 2023, 09:34:23 AM
60 hour work week is ok is your hourly, if not, sweatshop.
Title: Re: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: FatBottomGrills on May 02, 2023, 01:39:33 PM
Fire and food look great! Always good to be less impressed and more involved - Matthew McConaughey

Sent from my SM-G973U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)

Title: Re: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: Transit98 on May 08, 2023, 06:46:04 AM
They all look great! What is the last photo? Some type of Asian style beef?


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: JEBIV on May 08, 2023, 12:09:03 PM
Quote from: Transit98 on May 08, 2023, 06:46:04 AM
They all look great! What is the last photo? Some type of Asian style beef?


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
chuck roast burnt ends with sesame seed and chives for presentation LOL
Title: Re: I HAVE been cooking !
Post by: BronzeAgeBBQ on June 23, 2023, 04:55:44 AM
Awesome pics awesome food!  Glad you are getting a break my friend!  Thanks for the posts!  Those Chuck Roast burnt ends look insane!