Weber Kettle Club Forums

Cooking & Food Talk => Charcoal Grilling & BBQ => Topic started by: HoosierKettle on March 27, 2023, 04:33:03 PM

Title: Sausage fest
Post by: HoosierKettle on March 27, 2023, 04:33:03 PM
I caramelized onion, bacon and apple and added the drained sauerkraut and added a little beer and simmered. I cooked the sausages on the gasser.




Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Sausage fest
Post by: AZ2FL on March 27, 2023, 05:49:39 PM
I like the title of your post! Haha
Title: Re: Sausage fest
Post by: HoosierKettle on March 28, 2023, 04:52:46 AM

Quote from: AZ2FL on March 27, 2023, 05:49:39 PM
I like the title of your post! Haha

I try 


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Sausage fest
Post by: bamakettles on March 28, 2023, 04:54:59 AM
Love the flavors of sausages, beer and kraut..... and with the mustard I'll bet it was delicious!
Title: Re: Sausage fest
Post by: JEBIV on March 31, 2023, 03:44:03 AM
That looks awesome !
Title: Re: Sausage fest
Post by: rich on March 31, 2023, 08:03:56 AM
Your kraut sounds delicious!
I'll have to try it sometime.
Kudos!
Title: Re: Sausage fest
Post by: SixZeroFour on March 31, 2023, 11:50:59 AM
Love the title! lol - hope you enjoyed the sausage fest