So today Kellee went to her mom's for a quick visit and I decided to make a couple of frozen burgers on the Q1200 while she was away. Burgers cooked up nicely - into the warming drawer and I decided to make some sautéed mushrooms with Irish butter, avocado oil and brandy. She got home and suggested melting cheese on top and a little brown gravy - pepper Jack on hers and Muenster on mine broiled and topped with a drizzle or two of brown beef gravy. Added some leftover broccoli salad and ended up with the main meal of the day.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Looked like a great day for grilling with your buddy! Burgers sound good too.
I'll be heading to Paddy's for an island water later this evening.
Cheers
Love your grillin' buddy, and the fancy burgers look great!
Quote from: AZ2FL on March 19, 2023, 01:16:06 PM
Looked like a great day for grilling with your buddy! Burgers sound good too.
I'll be heading to Paddy's for an island water later this evening.
Cheers
Thanks Robert, have an oyster for me! Missing island time for sure. Come on Summer!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
What, no buns?
:)/
I'll have to try your mushroom method.
Quote from: rich on March 19, 2023, 07:23:11 PM
What, no buns?
:)/
I'll have to try your mushroom method.
Carb counting still..... My wife keeps me honest with that lol. One of our favorites are smash burgers wrapped in leaf lettuce. It's really amazing how much the bread and pasta is just a vehicle for the tasty stuff..... We also like Papa Murphy's keto bowls which is basically a pile of pizza toppings without the crust. Not saying I don't miss the crust but it is pretty tasty.
grate looking cook