Seafood Class 2023 has kicked off with a bang
Sent from my SM-S908E using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Sweet looking photo and cook Pez. I love that big woosh of smoke you get when opening/unveiling a loaded up Ranch kettle. Miss it dearly!
Also had to google what a Marron is - very tasty looking!
Thanks, yes it hits you in the face Alright and I probably should have said fresh water crayfish
Quote from: SixZeroFour on March 10, 2023, 05:46:39 PM
Sweet looking photo and cook Pez. I love that big woosh of smoke you get when opening/unveiling a loaded up Ranch kettle. Miss it dearly!
Also had to google what a Marron is - very tasty looking!
Sent from my SM-S908E using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Other than size, do you know if there's ay real difference between those and what we have here in the states?
BD
Crayfish? That's the biggest ones I've ever seen!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Should not be alot of difference as long as they are the freshwater ones. These were as big as our Saltwater ones, so quiet big for this breed
Quote from: Big Dawg on March 16, 2023, 01:52:06 PM
Other than size, do you know if there's ay real difference between those and what we have here in the states?
BD
Sent from my SM-S908E using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Yes a few big beasts there
Quote from: HoosierKettle on March 16, 2023, 03:30:16 PM
Crayfish? That's the biggest ones I've ever seen!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Sent from my SM-S908E using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Quote from: Pezdogs on March 17, 2023, 05:37:52 AM
Should not be alot of difference as long as they are the freshwater ones. These were as big as our Saltwater ones, so quiet big for this breed
Sent from my SM-S908E using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Okay, all crayfish, crawfish, crawdaddies, etc. in the US are freshwater. But none that I've seen ever, or even heard of, get close to that size.
BD