Rained out as fate would have it..... or maybe not! Got some B&B briquettes started and put the lid on. Hour later it was finally up to temp with enough hot coals for the cook. 1/2 lb patties were awesome paired with toasted buns, boar's head American cheese and veggies. Beaux got one without seasoning - notched burger so I could tell it apart from the others. Fun weekend trip, now back in time for Super Bowl fun.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Those look excellent!
Quote from: OkieGirl on February 12, 2023, 05:19:01 PM
Those look excellent!
Thanks! Weekends go by too fast anymore - have to take time out to enjoy them and this trip was very therapeutic.
still looks like fun !!
Ok. So? What do you think of the Jumbo/table?
Quote from: stillgriller on February 20, 2023, 02:13:15 PM
Ok. So? What do you think of the Jumbo/table?
Awesome combination..... both the table and JJ are easily portable and the grill affords lots of room to cook on. I have Smokey joes and GAs that would also work well, but the JJ was perfect for 4 large burgers with room for a cool zone - which was needed in this rainy situation.
Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Almost got another table today, but it sounded scammy and I passed.
Great looking burgers. Also, nice grill/table set up. I've got a Smokey Joe and was looking for a table for it.
Sadly found an old green performer instead.
;{)
BD
Quote from: Big Dawg on February 27, 2023, 02:50:25 PM
Great looking burgers. Also, nice grill/table set up. I've got a Smokey Joe and was looking for a table for it.
Sadly found an old green performer instead.
;{)
BD
Thanks! Green performers are great - not as portable lol......
Good lookin' burgers!