Delicious Apricot Pineapple glazed ham smoked over Keawe (Hawaiian for Mesquite) and Apple wood. Coated the ham with coarse brown mustard as a binder and seasoned with the Traeger Garlic and Chili Pepper rub. Kept the temp between 275-300 degrees for around 20mins per pound. I started basting/glazing around 120 degrees every 15-20mins until internal temp reached around 150 degrees. One of my favorites!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
looks good
Fine looking ham..... I really miss glaze on pork. Sugar free glaze just does not cut it! Nice cook.....
Looks and sounds delicious!
If I may ask, hat kind of ham is that?
Picnic? Cured?
Anyway, it looks goood...
Quote from: rich on January 25, 2023, 08:18:48 PM
If I may ask, hat kind of ham is that?
Picnic? Cured?
Anyway, it looks goood...
It was already cooked. So technically it's a Twice Smoked Ham. I basically just heat it up so the internal temp is right.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: bamakettles on January 25, 2023, 10:35:48 AM
Fine looking ham..... I really miss glaze on pork. Sugar free glaze just does not cut it! Nice cook.....
Thank you sir! Love your content as well. 🤙🏼
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Quote from: SixZeroFour on January 25, 2023, 10:59:22 AM
Looks and sounds delicious!
The Family definitely wasn't complaining. Lol.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Gonna have to give that a try.
BD
Damn that looks awesome!