I used 2 lbs of ground Turkey and 1lbs ground beef. Chopped onion, serano peppers and habenero, and garlic. Mixed with two eggs, some bread crumbs. Used holy voodoo and the bbq rub. Topped with killer hog bbq sauce, vinegar sauce and brown sugar. The bacon wrapped is just ground beef, jalapeƱo and cheddar.Used Kinders Santa Maria on top and killer hogs the bbq sauce.
Will add more pics when finished.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Damn!

. Nothing about that sounds wrong
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
yes please !
Looks great and I like the flavors you have going on. Is that the smoke fire?
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Looks delicious!
Sent from my SM-G996U1 using Tapatalk
Quote from: HoosierKettle on October 19, 2022, 02:07:59 PM
Looks great and I like the flavors you have going on. Is that the smoke fire?
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
yes it is...love the thing....very convenient.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Wow that looks good. Makes me want to do a meatloaf very soon...... I recently saw a video from Cooking with Ry and he incorporated mushrooms and red onion in his and it looked fantastic. I like your idea of adding all the peppers and holy voodoo as well.....