Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: mcgolden on June 16, 2021, 12:57:27 PM

Title: Found a Red Limited today
Post by: mcgolden on June 16, 2021, 12:57:27 PM
I'm supposed to be reducing my inventory but Weberitis kicked in once again. This popped up about 40 minutes away, price was right and condition was very good. A little clean up, and putting the legs on correctly , and it's a nice addition.




Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Found a Red Limited today
Post by: bamakettles on June 16, 2021, 01:05:48 PM
Looks to be in grate shape, congrats!  I love cooking on mine.... you may be able to register it with Weber if the serial number is on the top vent and it's not been registered before.  It's very easy to register online.
Title: Re: Found a Red Limited today
Post by: mcgolden on June 16, 2021, 01:20:44 PM
Quote from: bamakettles on June 16, 2021, 01:05:48 PM
Looks to be in grate shape, congrats!  I love cooking on mine.... you may be able to register it with Weber if the serial number is on the top vent and it's not been registered before.  It's very easy to register online.

Thanks!
Title: Re: Found a Red Limited today
Post by: Fat Tony on June 16, 2021, 03:18:53 PM
Awesome score!
Grate pair of Redheads!

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Found a Red Limited today
Post by: MoparProud on June 16, 2021, 04:31:22 PM
I LOVE my Red LE! It is solely responsible for me sliding off the deep end into the grilling/collecting world, as I forced me to finally figure out charcoal (I used to use lighting fluid! GASP!! I know, I know!) I don't use it as much these days for smoking, as I've got my Summit Charcoal for that, but I break her out as much as possible. It opened my eyes to the versatility of the Weber kettle.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Found a Red Limited today
Post by: 1911Ron on June 16, 2021, 04:45:47 PM
Nice score!
Title: Re: Found a Red Limited today
Post by: AZ2FL on June 16, 2021, 04:53:27 PM
Nice LE score!