Weber Kettle Club Forums

Grill Talk => Weber Kettle Forum => Topic started by: bamakettles on June 15, 2021, 11:00:29 AM

Title: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: bamakettles on June 15, 2021, 11:00:29 AM
Beautiful day here in Northern Alabama, took a minute at lunch to snap a photo of a few kettles I own........
Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: Farace on June 15, 2021, 11:15:21 AM
Great photo, looks very '60s, very Kodachrome. Could be a postcard!
Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: JEBIV on June 15, 2021, 11:24:43 AM
sweet pic !!
Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: michaelmilitello on June 15, 2021, 11:41:00 AM
WKC calendar shot


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: smokeyjoe on June 15, 2021, 11:48:26 AM
Definitely calendar material.


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: bamakettles on June 15, 2021, 12:41:21 PM
Thanks guys.....was mainly making a desktop photo for my laptop and it turned out nicer than I thought it would.  Had to share!
Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: Fat Tony on June 15, 2021, 01:00:38 PM

Gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk

Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: blu082003 on June 15, 2021, 01:33:18 PM
Grate lineup. I know I've told you in the past but always love your family photos


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: AZ2FL on June 15, 2021, 03:26:58 PM
Cool pic Greg!

Did you have a Little Sumpin' for lunch ... haha

Cheers
Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: bamakettles on June 15, 2021, 04:03:42 PM

Quote from: AZ2FL on June 15, 2021, 03:26:58 PM
Cool pic Greg!

Did you have a Little Sumpin' for lunch ... haha

Cheers
Haha, I wish!  Nope, but I did have leftover grilled chicken fajitas....


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: bamakettles on June 15, 2021, 04:05:25 PM

Quote from: blu082003 on June 15, 2021, 01:33:18 PM
Grate lineup. I know I've told you in the past but always love your family photos


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)

Thanks so much blu..... I really like taking photos of my modest collection and sharing with the group.  My wife wants me to make my own calendar lol....


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: bamakettles on June 15, 2021, 04:05:44 PM

Quote from: Fat Tony on June 15, 2021, 01:00:38 PM

Gorgeous!

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Thank you sir!


Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Title: Re: Lunchtime Photo Op
Post by: TXFlyGuy on June 15, 2021, 04:38:38 PM
Yes...that photo could be a postcard! Or a publicity photo for Weber!