Wife was running late and the chicken wasn't thawed out nearly enough. So a quick stop. I the grocery store for some brats and hotdogs. With some homebrew on the side of course! (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190917/36c591ee8ed2a6a16d3ada0bf8466374.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190917/2fd855d6660d66b3999303eba3259a2e.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190917/a383ce1b538006b65a8c9f3f91c195fa.jpg)(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190917/ba939cc3ad79087c9d469695c53af695.jpg)
Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
My secret love is hotdogs. Even though after Bariatric surgery...and 160lbs ago, I haven't had one in over a year. The looks like naughty food pictures to me. Love it.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Haha it is! Certainly not an everyday meal there. But that get us thru lunch or dinner tomorrow too. Sure was tastey
Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Well that looks delicious , love brats and dogs
Thanks! It sure was
Wife and son loved it too. My wife is also very happy with my new grill obsession. It's been making dinner time a lot easier on her lately haha
Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
Can never go wrong with this combo. Have you ever soaked your brats in the home brew? Looks delicious!
Quote from: jhagestad on September 18, 2019, 06:59:18 AM
Can never go wrong with this combo. Have you ever soaked your brats in the home brew? Looks delicious!
I have not.... I can tell you what I'm doing next time tho! Good idea!
Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
That's the lunch or dinner champions eat, looks fantastic!

Sent from my SM-J727T using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)