I was skeptical at first but caved in and bought it with their impressive return policy and I have to say it's the real deal!
Held heat very well and had plenty of heat after for some bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
When I bought my first Weber kettle two months ago, the SnS, Drip N Griddle and the BBQ Dragon side shelf was the first accessories I bought and I'm glad I did they all get used every time I cook. I ended up getting a second side shelf, one for each side.
All looks grate, kettle, SNS and wrapped ribs
I have the side shelf just haven't put on yet.... I was going to get Kamado style cooker and a relative of mine basically said if he could do it over again he'd go my route so I'm happy!
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Setup
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Nice grill man, I've got the Limited Edition too it was my first Weber. About a week later I picked up a Smokey Joe Premium brand new from OfferUp. I use the LE for my meat cooks and the SJP with the Weber charcoal baskets for twice baked potatoes, frozen fries and onion rings, veggies and such. The two make for a darn good cooking team and lots of fun.
Thanks yea I love the red but I have had a few issues of paint chipping... so other than that I love it!