Would you Drive 131.5 miles. About 2.5 hours for an 18 WSM if it were $100 with new top grate?
Round trip or one way?
For me if it's something vintage that I can't get today and something I'd really like to have them sure.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If it was a dope logo maybe
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
It would be one way. If it were 30 minutes no problem. I have an 18.5 already. I can get them closer for $200 usually. Would like a 22. I might drive it for one of those..
Nah...not unless I wanted to go for a drive to clear the head.
Quote from: Rondo on October 13, 2018, 07:13:25 AM
Would you Drive 131.5 miles. About 2.5 hours for an 18 WSM if it were $100 with new top grate?
It all depends. I love going for a drive to clear my head. ;D Matter of fact, heading out tomorrow morning for 2.5hrs drive to pick up a brand new 18 wsm for dirt cheap.
3 hrs one way on a beautiful Saturday morning for a very nice 75 Chief and would do it again 10 more times