I am loving this combo!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
What you had to go through to complete that cocktail, would make others quit.
My favorite combo as well. I'm halfway there.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I need to quit a lot of things but my Mother didn't raise a quitter
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
That is fantastic!
Sent from my LG-TP260 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Congrats.


Those are beautiful.
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Congratulations!!! Now we know what's on drink menu tonight , and curious to know whats on grill though?
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
On a different grill tonight
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Now you need this!
(http://pics.weberkettleclub.com/images/2018/04/23/Jack--Coke.jpg)
Quote from: JEBIV on April 23, 2018, 02:34:55 PM
I need to quit a lot of things but my Mother didn't raise a quitter
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
+1
Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
I could do that!
Every one meet me in Chicago in August Jack and Coke for everyone on me !!!!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
Quote from: Homerdog on April 23, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
Now you need this!
(http://pics.weberkettleclub.com/images/2018/04/23/Jack--Coke.jpg)
OMG That is beyond awesome!
Sweet combo Joe!!
... very nice!
Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=91018)
2 of my friends came over the other day. I'm surrounded by good friends as you can see.
One buddy is always the joker and pulling pranks and the other is just a classic good old boy. And then there is me ;-)
Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
Nice set! It finally happened.
It's 7:30 am in New Jersey and i would love one of those right now. Lol
Awesome grills!!
Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club (https://siteowners.tapatalk.com/byo/displayAndDownloadByoApp?rid=91018)
It's after 11am somewhere!
Quote from: Darko on April 24, 2018, 06:31:59 AM
It's after 11am somewhere!
@Darko You Canadians start early.. The phrase I've always heard is "Its 5:00 somewhere" Lol.
Quote from: Darko on April 24, 2018, 06:31:59 AM
It's after 11am somewhere!
I am ready, based on crap at work
Quote from: Heyjude on April 24, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
Quote from: Darko on April 24, 2018, 06:31:59 AM
It's after 11am somewhere!
@Darko
You Canadians start early.. The phrase I've always heard is "Its 5:00 somewhere" Lol.
Liquor store opens at 10am, bars open at 11am. :o
Getting passport, will meet you for one or more next time up, my treat
@Darko
I'll be there!
Great looking combo! Congrats.
Nice combo!